Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Letter 1-

Omg, what a surprise... 
I don't know why but I felt pain and sadness, but happiness at the same time. I am so happy for John that he got a great job in a great city and I am so happy for you that you will be in Ny city, what a great city for such an artist to live in. I am sure you will do much much much better there in terms of your art productions. You deserve the best...
I am sure you will sell your house with no problem. It is such a beautiful house and the market is very dynamic at the moment. If you ever need help for anything please don't hesitate to call and ask. I am always here to help. Just one thing before you leave, if you ever consider selling one of your work, we will be happy to buy it. I am serious.We must get together before you leave.I will miss you so so so so much. You mean a lot to me. Because of your being, your existence I will always smile when I think of AIP...
Maura-Una, No matter what we 'll be in touch forever....
"There are beautiful because the remaining wounds. Lemon-scented, rainy women. There are women who never forget. Lemon-scented ... In spite of everything ... There are women who Rain. " ( by Lale Muldur)
You will always stay in a very special,rainy and lemon scented spot in my heart,
Much loves always and forever, S-

No comments: